Name: KANPO 201
Formulation: Fine granules
Category: Category 2 OTC medicines
KANPO 201 is effective for obesity and constipation in those who accumulate excess subcutaneous fat, stools, and water due to overeating or drinking.
Effective for chronic constipation and can be used for those who have a good appetite, thirst, and skin problems such as pimples.
Check the drug description in PDF format.
Dosage and administration
The following dosage should be taken 3 times a day before or between meals.
|Adults (15 years old and older)||2 g per package|
|Under 15 years old||Do not use|
Precautions related to dosage and administration
(1) Children should be administered this product under the guidance and supervision of parents or guardian.
In a daily dose (6 g) of this product contains 3.22 g of Bofutsusyosan extract of the following mixed crude drugs:
|JP Japanese Angelica root||0.60 g|
|JP Paony Root||0.60 g|
|JP Cnidium Rhizome||0.60 g|
|JP Gardenia Fruit||0.60 g|
|JP Forsythia Fruit||0.60 g|
|JP Japanese Mint||0.60 g|
|JP Ginger||0.20 g|
|JP Schizonepeta Spike||0.60 g|
|JP Saposhnikovia Root||0.60 g|
|JP Ephedra Herb||0.60 g|
|JP Rhubarb||0.75 g|
|Sodium sulfate||0.75 g|
|JP Atractylodes Rhizome||1.00 g|
|JP Platycodon Root||1.00 g|
|JP Scutellaria Root||1.00 g|
|JP Glycyrrhiza||1.00 g|
|JP Gypsum||1.00 g|
|Aluminum Silicate Hydrate with Silicon Dioxide||1.50 g|
(JP: The Japanese Pharmacopoeia)
Inactive ingredients: Lactose, cellulose, partially alphalized starch, Ca stearate, silicic anhydride
Following symptoms in persons with substantial physical strength who have enough abdominal subcutaneous fat and a tendency to constipation: Palpitations, stiff shoulder, hot flashes, edema and constipation associated with hypertension and obesity, empyema (sinusitis), eczema/dermatitis, Pimple (acne), and obesity.
! CAUTION FOR USE
Do not use if you are:
- Infants under 3 months of age.
- Administered the following medications while taking this product: other laxatives
- Breastfeeding (breastfeeding should be avoided if you take this product.)
Who should seek consultation
- The following persons should consult a physician, pharmacist, or registered distributor before taking this medicine.
- Persons undergoing medical treatment from a physician.
- Pregnant women or women suspected of being pregnant.
- Persons who is physically weak(declining of strength or constitutional weakness)
- Persons with weak stomach and intestine who have a tendency to diarrhea, diarrhea with severe abdominal pain.
- Persons with excessive sweating.
- Elderly persons
- Persons who have experienced rash, redness, itching, etc. due to medicines or something else
- Persons with the following symptoms: edema, urination difficulty.
- Persons diagnosed as having the following: hypertension, heart disease, kidney disease, thyroid disease.
- The following symptoms may be adverse reactions to this medication. If any of these symptoms occur, stop taking this medicine immediately and consult a physician, pharmacist, or registered distributor. Take the instruction leaflet with you.
Take the instruction leaflet with you.
|Skin||Rash, redness, itching|
|Gastrointestinal system||Nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, gastric distress, feeling of enlarged abdomen, diarrhea with severe abdominal pain, abdominal pain|
|Others||Sweating, palpitations, edema, headache.|
In very rare cases the following serious symptoms may occur. In this case, consult a physician immediately
|Interstitial pneumonia||When go upstairs or exert yourself too much, symptoms such as shortness of breath, breathing difficulties, dry cough, and fever will appear. They will appear suddenly and persist.|
|Pseudoaldosteronism, myopathy||In addition to listlessness, stretched feeling, and stiffness of hands and feet, feeling of weakness and muscular pain will appear and gradually worsen.|
|Hepatic function failure||Following symptoms appear: fever, itching, rash, jaundice (yellowing of skin and white of eyes), brown urine, whole-body tiredness, loss of appetite.|
|Mesenteric phlebosclerosis||Long-term use of this medicine may cause repetitive appearance of following symptoms: abdominal pain, diarrhea, constipation, abdominal bloating.|
- A following symptom may appear after taking this medicine. If the symptom continues or worsen, take this leaflet with you, and consult a physician, pharmacist or registered distributor: Diarrhea, constipation.
- Stop taking this medicine and consult a physician, pharmacist, or registered distributor if symptoms do not improve after taking this medicine for about 1 month (1 week if you take this medicine for constipation). Take this leaflet with you.
- If you take this medicine regularly for a long period, consult a physician, pharmacist, or registered distributor.
PRECAUTIONS FOR STORAGE AND HANDLING
- Store in a cool, dry place free from direct sunlight.
- Keep all medication out of the reach of children.
- Do not replace it with other containers (this may cause misuse or quality changes).
- When you take this medicine in divided dose, fold over the opened edge of the packet and store it. The remaining medicine should be taken within 2 days.
- Since the medicine contains crude drugs, the granules color may vary for individual products, however this has no influence on the efficacy of this medicine.
- Do not take this medicine after the expiration date.
Hotline : +81 90-7519-2946
Facebook : Mori Healthcare
Address: 170-0004 東京都 豊島区 北大塚３丁目-２５-16 伊納ビル 2F 202