Name: KANPO 202
Formulation: Fine granules
Category: Category 2 OTC medicines
KANPO 202 can be used to improve gastrointestinal functions and restore both physical and mental strength.
Effective for those who feel short of breath when moving or catch a cold easily, as it also improves respiratory functions.
This product can be used for those who have low stamina, general malaise, tiredness, and lack of appetite.
Check the drug description in PDF format.
Dosage and administration
The following dosage should be taken 3 times a day before or between meals.
|Adults (15 years old and older)||2 g per package|
|7-15 years old||2/3 of the adult dose|
|4-7 years old||1/2 of the adult dose|
|2-4 years old||1/3 of the adult dose|
|Under 2 years old||1/4 of the adult dose|
Precautions related to dosage and administration
(1) Children should be administered this product under the guidance and supervision of parents or guardian.
(2) Infants under 1 year of age should receive medical attention first and should be administered only when it is unavoidable.
In a daily dose (6 g) of this product contains 2.70 g of Hochuekkito extract of the following mixed crude drugs:
|JP Ginseng||2.00 g|
|JP Atractylodes Rhizome||2.00 g|
|JP Astragalus Root||2.00 g|
|JP Japanese Angelica root||1.50 g|
|JP Citrus Unshiu Peel||1.00 g|
|JP Jujube||1.00 g|
|JP Bupleurum Root||1.00 g|
|JP Glycyrrhiza||0.75 g|
|JP Ginger||0.25 g|
|JP Cimicifuga Rhizome||0.50 g|
(JP: The Japanese Pharmacopoeia)
Inactive ingredients: Mg metasilicate aluminate, hypromellose, crystalline cellulose, lactose, corn starch.
Following symptoms in persons with poor physical strength who are out of energy with decline of gastrointestinal function and tend to get tired easily: Weak constitution, fatigue/malaise, weakness after illness or operation, loss of appetite, night sweat, and common cold.
! CAUTION FOR USE
Do not take if you are
Infants under 3 months of age.
Who should seek consultation
- The following persons should consult a physician, pharmacist, or registered distributor before taking this medicine.
- Persons undergoing medical treatment from a physician.
- Pregnant women or women suspected of being pregnant.
- Persons who have experienced rash, redness, itching, etc. due to medicines or something else
- The following symptoms may be adverse reactions to this medication. If any of these symptoms occur, stop taking this medicine immediately and consult a physician, pharmacist, or registered distributor. Take the instruction leaflet with you.
|Skin||Rash, redness, itching|
In very rare cases the following serious symptoms may occur. In this case, consult a physician immediately
|Interstitial pneumonia||When go upstairs or exert yourself too much, symptoms such as shortness of breath, breathing difficulties, dry cough, and fever will appear. They will appear suddenly and persist.|
|Hepatic function failure||Following symptoms appear: fever, itching, rash, jaundice (yellowing of skin and white of eyes), brown urine, whole-body tiredness, loss of appetite.|
- Stop taking this medicine and consult a physician, pharmacist, or registered distributor if symptoms do not improve after taking this medicine for about 1 month (5 to 6 days if you take this medicine for common cold). Take this leaflet with you.
PRECAUTIONS FOR STORAGE AND HANDLING
- Store in a cool, dry place free from direct sunlight.
- Keep all medication out of the reach of children.
- Do not replace it with other containers (this may cause misuse or quality changes).
- When you take this medicine in divided dose, fold over the opened edge of the packet and store it. The remaining medicine should be taken within 2 days.
- Since the medicine contains crude drugs, the granules color may vary for individual products, however this has no influence on the efficacy of this medicine.
- Do not take this medicine after the expiration date.