Name: KANPO 203
Formulation: Fine granules
Category: Category 2 OTC medicines
KANPO 203 improves gastrointestinal functions and boost the body’s ability to digest and absorb.
It also helps to expel excess water from the body.
This product can be used to treat weak stomach, indigestion, diarrhea, tiredness, and chest tightness.
Check the drug description in PDF format.
Dosage and administration
The following dosage should be taken 3 times a day before or between meals.
|Adults (15 years old and older)||2 g per package|
|7-15 years old||2/3 of the adult dose|
|4-7 years old||1/2 of the adult dose|
|Under 4 years old||Do not use|
Precautions related to dosage and administration
(1) Children should be administered this product under the guidance and supervision of parents or guardian.
In a daily dose (6 g) of this product contains 2.10 g of Rikkunshito extract of the following mixed crude drugs:
|JP Ginseng||2.00 g|
|JP Atractylodes Rhizome||2.00 g|
|JP Poria Sclerotium||2.00 g|
|JP Pinellia Tuber||2.00 g|
|JP Citrus Unshiu Peel||1.00 g|
|JP Jujube||1.00 g|
|JP Glycyrrhiza||0.50 g|
|JP Ginger||0.25 g|
(JP: The Japanese Pharmacopoeia)
Inactive ingredients: Mg metasilicate aluminate, Lactose hydrate, valley starch.
Following symptoms in persons with moderate or poor physical strength who complaint gastrointestinal weakness, loss of appetite, difficulty of swallowing at the solar plexus, easy fatigability, anemia, and over-sensitivity to cold of hands and feet: Gastritis, gastrointestinal weakness, gastric ptosis, dyspepsia, loss of appetite, gastric pain, and vomiting.
! CAUTION FOR USE
Do not take if you are
Infants under 3 months of age.
Who should seek consultation
- The following persons should consult a physician, pharmacist, or registered distributor before taking this medicine.
- Persons undergoing medical treatment from a physician.
- Pregnant women or women suspected of being pregnant.
- Persons who have experienced rash, redness, itching, etc. due to medicines or something else
- The following symptoms may be adverse reactions to this medication. If any of these symptoms occur, stop taking this medicine immediately and consult a physician, pharmacist, or registered distributor. Take the instruction leaflet with you.
Take the instruction leaflet with you.
|Skin||Rash, redness, itching|
In very rare cases the following serious symptoms may occur. In this case, consult a physician immediately
|Hepatic function failure||Following symptoms appear: fever, itching, rash, jaundice (yellowing of skin and white of eyes), brown urine, whole-body tiredness, loss of appetite.|
- Stop taking this medicine and consult a physician, pharmacist, or registered distributor if symptoms do not improve after taking this medicine for about 1 month. Take this leaflet with you.
PRECAUTIONS FOR STORAGE AND HANDLING
- Store in a cool, dry place free from direct sunlight.
- Keep all medication out of the reach of children.
- Do not replace it with other containers (this may cause misuse or quality changes).
- When you take this medicine in divided dose, fold over the opened edge of the packet and store it. The remaining medicine should be taken within 2 days.
- Since the medicine contains crude drugs, the granules color may vary for individual products, however this has no influence on the efficacy of this medicine.
- Do not take this medicine after the expiration date.