Name: KANPO 205
Formulation: Fine granules
Category: Category 2 OTC medicines
This product is recommended for those who have skin problems with redness, itching, pain, and suppuration.
KANPO 205 is a Chinese herbal medicine that could suppresses itching and soothes suppuration.
Dosage and administration
The following dosage should be taken 3 times a day before or between meals.
|Adults (15 years old and older)||2 g per package|
|7-15 years old||2/3 of the adult dose|
|4-7 years old||1/3 of the adult dose|
|Under 2 years old||1/4 or less of the adult dose|
Precautions related to dosage and administration
(1) Children should be administered this product under the guidance and supervision of parents or guardian.
(2) Infants under 1 year of age should receive medical attention first and should be administered only when it is unavoidable.
In a daily dose (6 g) of this product contains 2.13 g of Jumihaidokuto extract of the following mixed crude drugs:
|JP Bupleurum Root||1.5 g|
|JP Quercus Bark||1.5 g|
|JP Platycodon Root||1.5 g|
|JP Cnidium Rhizome||1.5 g|
|JP Poria Sclerotium||1.5 g|
|JP Aralia Rhizome||1.0 g|
|JP Saposhnikovia Root||1.0 g|
|JP Glycyrrhiza||0.5 g|
|JP Ginger||0.15 g|
|JP Schizonepeta Spike||1.5 g|
(JP: The Japanese Pharmacopoeia)
Inactive ingredients: JP Magnesium Stearate, JP Lactose Hydrate, valley starch, hydroxypropyl cellulose
Early stage of suppurative or acute skin disease, rash, eczema/dermatitis, and athlete’s foot.
! CAUTION FOR USE
Do not take if you are
Infants under 3 months of age.
Who should seek consultation
- The following persons should consult a physician, pharmacist, or registered distributor before taking this medicine.
- Persons undergoing medical treatment from a physician.
- Pregnant women or women suspected of being pregnant.
- Persons who is physically weak (declining of strength or constitutional weakness).
- Persons who have gastrointestinal weakness.
- Persons who have experienced rash, redness, itching, etc. due to medicines or something.
- Stop taking this medicine and consult a physician, pharmacist or registered distributor if symptoms do not improve after taking this medicine for about 1 month (about 1 week if you take this medicine for the early phase of suppurative or acute skin disease). Take this leaflet with you.
- If you take this medicine regularly for a long period, consult a physician, pharmacist, or registered distributor.
PRECAUTIONS FOR STORAGE AND HANDLING
- Store in a cool, dry place free from direct sunlight.
- Keep all medication out of the reach of children.
- Do not replace it with other containers (this may cause misuse or quality changes).
- When you take this medicine in divided dose, fold over the opened edge of the packet and store it. The remaining medicine should be taken within 2 days.
- Since the medicine contains crude drugs, the granules color may vary for individual products, however this has no influence on the efficacy of this medicine.
- Do not take this medicine after the expiration date.
Hotline : +81 90-7519-2946
Facebook : Mori Healthcare
Address: 170-0004 東京都 豊島区 北大塚３丁目-２５-16 伊納ビル 2F 202