Name: KANPO 206
Formulation: Fine granules
Category: Category 2 OTC medicines
KANPO 206 nourishes the whole body, promotes blood circulation, and enhances digestion and absorption of the stomach and intestines by removing excess.
It is also effective for pain caused by cold and can be used for those who have irregular menstruation, menstrual cramps, swelling, stiff shoulders, and cold feet and legs.
Check the drug description in PDF format.
Dosage and administration
The following dosage should be taken 3 times a day before or between meals.
|Adults (15 years old and older)||2 g per package|
|7-15 years old||2/3 of the adult dose|
|4-7 years old||1/2 of the adult dose|
|Under 4 years old||Do not use|
Precautions related to dosage and administration
(1) Children should be administered this product under the guidance and supervision of parents or guardian.
In a daily dose (6 g) of this product contains 2.70 g of Tokisyakuyakusan extract of the following mixed crude drugs:
|JP Japanese Angelica Root||1.50 g|
|JP Cnidium Rhizome||1.50 g|
|JP Peony Root||2.00 g|
|JP Poria Sclerotium||2.00 g|
|JP Atractylodes Lancea Rhizome||2.00 g|
|JP Alisma Rhizome||2.00 g|
(JP: The Japanese Pharmacopoeia)
Inactive ingredients: JP Mg metasilicate, JP Lactose Hydrate, valley starch and hydroxypropyl cellulose.
Following symptoms in persons with poor physical strength who tend to be sensitive to cold, tend to get tired easily, have an anemic tendency, and sometimes complaint lower abdominal pain, heavy head, dizziness, stiff shoulder, ear noise, and/or palpitation: Menstrual irregularity, menstrual disorders, menstrual pain, menopausal disorders, disorders before and after child birth or due to abortion (anemia, fatigue/malaise, dizziness, edema), dizziness, syncope, heavy head, stiff shoulder, lower back pain, over-sensitiveness to cold in the lower half of the body, chilblains, edema, spot of the skin, and ear noise.
! CAUTION FOR USE
Do not take if you are
Infants under 3 months of age.
Who should seek consultation
- The following persons should consult a physician, pharmacist, or registered distributor before taking this medicine.
- Persons undergoing medical treatment from a physician.
- Persons who have gastrointestinal weakness.
- Persons who have experienced rash, redness, itching, etc. due to medicines or something.
- The following symptoms may be adverse reactions to this medication. If any of these symptoms occur, stop taking this medicine immediately and consult a physician, pharmacist, or registered distributor. Take the instruction leaflet with you.
|Skin||Rash, redness, itching|
|Gastrointestinal system||Loss of appetite, gastric distress|
- Stop taking this medicine and consult a physician, pharmacist, or registered distributor if symptoms do not improve after taking this medicine for about 1 month. Take this leaflet with you.
PRECAUTIONS FOR STORAGE AND HANDLING
- Store in a cool, dry place free from direct sunlight.
- Keep all medication out of the reach of children.
- Do not replace it with other containers (this may cause misuse or quality changes).
- When you take this medicine in divided dose, fold over the opened edge of the packet and store it. The remaining medicine should be taken within 2 days.
- Since the medicine contains crude drugs, the granules color may vary for individual products, however this has no influence on the efficacy of this medicine.
- Do not take this medicine after the expiration date.
Hotline : +81 90-7519-2946
Facebook : Mori Healthcare
Address: 170-0004 東京都 豊島区 北大塚３丁目-２５-16 伊納ビル 2F 202