Name: KANPO 207
Formulation: Fine granules
Category: Category 2 OTC medicines
KANPO 207 has the effect of calming nervous excitement and stabilizing the mind. This product also can improve gastrointestinal functions, nourishes, and moisturizes the body.
It can be used for those who have chronic stress and tension that causes irritability, anxiety, and flushing.
Effective for various complaints that do not show up in tests.
Check the drug description in PDF format.
Dosage and administration
The following dosage should be taken 3 times a day before or between meals.
|Adults (15 years old and older)||2 g per package|
|7-15 years old||2/3 of the adult dose|
|Under 7 years old||Do not use|
Precautions related to dosage and administration
(1) Children should be administered this product under the guidance and supervision of parents or guardian.
In a daily dose (6 g) of this product contains 2.60 g of Kamishoyosan extract of the following mixed crude drugs:
|JP Japanese Angelica Root||1.50 g|
|JP Peony Root||1.50 g|
|JP Atractylodes rhizome||1.50 g|
|JP Poria Sclerotium||1.50 g|
|JP Bupleurum Root||1.50 g|
|JP Moutan Bark||1.00 g|
|JP Gardenia Fruit||1.00 g|
|JP Glycyrrhiza||1.00 g|
|JP Ginger||0.50 g|
|JP Mentha Herb||0.50 g|
(JP: The Japanese Pharmacopoeia)
Inactive ingredients: JP Mg metasilicate-aluminate, JP Lactose Hydrate, valley starch.
Following symptoms in persons with moderate or poor physical strength who get tired easily, suffered from flash feeling, shoulder stiffness and neuropsychiatric symptoms including anxiety and irritation, and sometimes experience a constipation tendency: Over-sensitiveness to cold, weak constitution, menstrual irregularity, dysmenorrhea, menopausal disorders, chi-no-michi-sho*, and insomnia.
*Chi-no-michi-sho is a generic term of neuropsychiatric symptoms such as anxiety and irritation and physical symptoms due to fluctuation of female hormones caused by menstruation, pregnancy, childbirth or menopause.
! CAUTION FOR USE
Who should seek consultation
- The following persons should consult a physician, pharmacist, or registered distributor before taking this medicine.
- Persons undergoing medical treatment from a physician.
- Pregnant women or women suspected of being pregnant.
- Persons who have gastrointestinal weakness.
- Elderly persons.
- Persons who have experienced rash, redness, itching, etc. due to medicines or something else.
- Persons with the following symptoms: Swelling
- Persons with the following diagnoses: high blood pressure, heart disease, kidney disease
- The following symptoms may be adverse reactions to this medication. If any of these symptoms occur, stop taking this medicine immediately and consult a physician, pharmacist, or registered distributor. Take the instruction leaflet with you.
|Skin||Rash, redness, itching|
|Gastrointestinal system||Nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, gastric distress|
In very rare cases the following serious symptoms may occur. In this case, consult a physician immediately
|Pseudoaldosteronism, myopathy||In addition to listlessness, stretched feeling, and stiffness of hands and feet, feeling of weakness and muscular pain will appear and gradually worsen.|
|Hepatic function failure||Following symptoms appear: fever, itching, rash, jaundice (yellowing of skin and white of eyes), brown urine, whole-body tiredness, loss of appetite.|
|Mesenteric phlebosclerosis||Long-term use of this medicine may cause repetitive appearance of following symptoms: abdominal pain, diarrhea, constipation, abdominal bloating.|
- A following symptom may appear after taking this medicine. If the symptom continues or worsen, take this leaflet with you, and consult a physician, pharmacist or registered distributor: Diarrhea
- Stop taking this medicine and consult a physician, pharmacist, or registered distributor if symptoms do not improve after taking this medicine for about 1 month. Take this leaflet with you.
- If you take this medicine regularly for a long periods, consult a physician, pharmacist or registered distributor.
PRECAUTIONS FOR STORAGE AND HANDLING
- Store in a cool, dry place free from direct sunlight.
- Keep all medication out of the reach of children.
- Do not replace it with other containers (this may cause misuse or quality changes).
- When you take this medicine in divided dose, fold over the opened edge of the packet and store it. The remaining medicine should be taken within 2 days.
- Since the medicine contains crude drugs, the granules color may vary for individual products, however this has no influence on the efficacy of this medicine.
- Do not take this medicine after the expiration date.
Hotline : +81 90-7519-2946
Facebook : Mori Healthcare
Address: 170-0004 東京都 豊島区 北大塚３丁目-２５-16 伊納ビル 2F 202