Name: KANPO 209
Formulation: Fine granules
Category: Category 2 OTC medicines
KANPO 209 is well-known for its effect in the beginning of a cold.
The medicine warms the body surface, keeping the body to perspire, and thus, reducing fever. It is also effective in relieving stiff muscles, neck, and shoulders.
KANPO 209 can also be used for those who feel chilly and do not sweat at the beginning of a cold with a good appetite.
Check the drug description in PDF format.
Dosage and administration
The following dosage should be taken 3 times a day before or between meals.
|Adults (15 years old and older)||2 g per package|
|7-15 years old||2/3 of the adult dose|
|4-7 years old||1/3 of the adult dose|
|Under 2 years old||1/4 or less of the adult dose|
Precautions related to dosage and administration
(1) Children should be administered this product under the guidance and supervision of parents or guardian.
(2) Infants under 1 year of age should receive medical attention first and should be administered only when it is unavoidable.
In a daily dose (6 g) of this product contains 2.45 g of Kakkonto extract of the following mixed crude drugs:
|JP Pueraria Root||2.4 g|
|JP Ephedra Herb||1.8 g|
|JP Jujube||1.8 g|
|JP Cinnamon Bark||1.2 g|
|JP Peony Root||1.2 g|
|JP Glycyrrhiza||1.2 g|
|JP Ginger||0.6 g|
(JP : The Japanese Pharmacopoeia)
Inactive ingredients: JP Magnesium Stearate, JP Lactose Hydrate, valley starch, hydroxypropyl cellulose
Following symptoms in person with moderate or more physical strength: Initial stage of common cold (without spontaneous sweating), coryza, rhinitis, headache, shoulder stiffness, muscle pain, and pain in hands and shoulder.
! CAUTION FOR USE
Do not take if you are
Infants under 3 months of age.
Who should seek consultation
- The following persons should consult a physician, pharmacist, or registered distributor before taking this medicine.
- Persons undergoing medical treatment from a physician.
- Pregnant women or women suspected of being pregnant.
- Persons who is physically weak (declining of strength or constitutional weakness).
- Persons who have gastrointestinal weakness.
- Persons with excessive sweating.
- Elderly persons.
- Persons who have experienced rash, redness, itching, etc. due to medicines or something.
- Persons with the following symptoms: edema, difficulty in urination.
- Persons diagnosed as having the following: hypertension, heart disease, kidney disease, thyroid disease.
- The following symptoms may be adverse reactions to this medication. If any of these symptoms occur, stop taking this medicine immediately and consult a physician, pharmacist, or registered distributor. Take the instruction leaflet with you.
|Skin||Rash, redness, itching|
|Gastrointestinal system||Nausea, loss of appetite, gastric distress|
In very rare cases the following serious symptoms may occur. In this case, consult a physician immediately
|Pseudoaldosteronism, myopathy||In addition to listlessness, stretched feeling, and stiffness of hands and feet, feeling of weakness and muscular pain will appear and gradually worsen.|
|Hepatic function failure||Following symptoms appear: fever, itching, rash, jaundice (yellowing of skin and white of eyes), brown urine, whole-body tiredness, loss of appetite.|
- Stop taking this medicine and consult a physician, pharmacist or registered distributor if symptoms do not improve after taking this medicine for about 1 month (5 to 6 days if you take this medicine for in the case of the initial stage of the common cold, coryza, and headache),. Take this leaflet with you.
- If you take this medicine regularly for a long period, consult a physician, pharmacist, or registered distributor.
PRECAUTIONS FOR STORAGE AND HANDLING
- Store in a cool, dry place free from direct sunlight.
- Keep all medication out of the reach of children.
- Do not replace it with other containers (this may cause misuse or quality changes).
- When you take this medicine in divided dose, fold over the opened edge of the packet and store it. The remaining medicine should be taken within 2 days.
- Since the medicine contains crude drugs, the granules color may vary for individual products, however this has no influence on the efficacy of this medicine.
- Do not take this medicine after the expiration date.
Hotline: +81 90-7519-2946
Facebook : Mori Healthcare
Address: 170-0004 東京都 豊島区 北大塚３丁目-２５-16 伊納ビル 2F 202