Name: KANPO 210
Formulation: Fine granules
Category: Category 2 OTC medicines
KANPO 210 is involved in improving of lipid metabolism
It is also used to improving obesity, hypertension and obesity-related stiff shoulders, headaches, constipation, neurosis, etc.
This product is recommended for neurotics who are prone to irritability and stress.
Check the drug description in PDF format.
Dosage and administration
The following dosage should be taken 3 times a day before or between meals.
|Adults (15 years old and older)||2 g per package|
|7-15 years old||2/3 of the adult dose|
|4-7 years old||1/3 of the adult dose|
|Under 2 years old||1/4 or less of the adult dose|
Precautions related to dosage and administration
(1) Children should be administered this product under the guidance and supervision of parents or guardian.
(2) Infants under 1 year of age should receive medical attention first and should be administered only when it is unavoidable.
In a daily dose (6 g) of this product contains 2.91 g of Daisaikoto extract of the following mixed crude drugs:
|JP Bupleurum Root||3.0 g|
|JP Pinellia Tuber||2.0 g|
|JP Ginger||0.5 g|
|JP Scutellaria Root||1.5 g|
|JP Peony Root||1.5 g|
|JP Jujube||1.5 g|
|JP Immature Orange||1.0 g|
|JP Rhubarb||0.5 g|
(JP: The Japanese Pharmacopoeia)
Inactive ingredients: JP Mg metasilicate-aluminate, JP Lactose Hydrate, valley starch and one other ingredient.
Following symptoms in persons with substantial physical strength who suffer from upper abdominal and flank pain and have a tendency to constipation: Gastritis, habitual constipation, stiff shoulder associated with hypertension or obesity, headache, constipation, neurosis, and obesity
! CAUTION FOR USE
Do not take if you are
- Infants under 3 months of age.
- Administered the following medications while taking this product: other laxatives
- Breastfeeding (breastfeeding should be avoided if you take this product.)
Who should seek consultation
- The following persons should consult a physician, pharmacist, or registered distributor before taking this medicine.
- Persons undergoing medical treatment from a physician.
- Pregnant women or women suspected of being pregnant.
- Persons who is physically weak (declining of strength or constitutional weakness).
- Persons with weak stomach and intestine who tend to diarrhea, diarrhea with severe abdominal pain.
- Persons who have experienced rash, redness, itching, etc. due to medicines or something.
- The following symptoms may be adverse reactions to this medication. If any of these symptoms occur, stop taking this medicine immediately and consult a physician, pharmacist, or registered distributor. Take the instruction leaflet with you.
|Skin||Rash, redness, itching|
|Gastrointestinal system||Diarrhea with severe abdominal pain, abdominal pain|
In very rare cases the following serious symptoms may occur. In this case, consult a physician immediately
|Interstitial pneumonia||When go upstairs or exert yourself too much, symptoms such as shortness of breath, breathing difficulties, dry cough, and fever will appear. They will appear suddenly and persist.|
|Hepatic function failure||Following symptoms appear: fever, itching, rash, jaundice (yellowing of skin and white of eyes), brown urine, whole-body tiredness, loss of appetite.|
- A following symptom may appear after taking this medicine. If the symptom continues or worsen, consult a physician, pharmacist, or registered distributor. Take this leaflet with you: diarrhea.
- Stop taking this medicine and consult a physician, pharmacist or registered distributor if symptoms do not improve after taking this medicine for about 1 month (5 to 6 days if you take this medicine for in the case of habitual constipation and constipation associated with hypertension or obesity). Take this leaflet with you.
PRECAUTIONS FOR STORAGE AND HANDLING
- Store in a cool, dry place free from direct sunlight.
- Keep all medication out of the reach of children.
- Do not replace it with other containers (this may cause misuse or quality changes).
- When you take this medicine in divided dose, fold over the opened edge of the packet and store it. The remaining medicine should be taken within 2 days.
- Since the medicine contains crude drugs, the granules color may vary for individual products, however this has no influence on the efficacy of this medicine.
- Do not take this medicine after the expiration date.
Hotline: +81 90-7519-2946
Facebook : Mori Healthcare
Address: 170-0004 東京都 豊島区 北大塚３丁目-２５-16 伊納ビル 2F 202