Name: KANPO 212
Category: Category 2 OTC medicines
KANPO 212 is effective effective in treating stubborn constipation, which can be painful, and breakouts associated with constipation.
Check the drug description in PDF format.
Dosage and administration
The following dosage should be taken twice daily before or between meals, or before bedtime.
|Adults (15 years old and older)||10-20 pills|
|7-15 years old||7-13 pills|
|4-7 years old||5-10 pills|
|Under 4 years old||Do not use|
Precautions related to dosage and administration
(1) Children should be administered this product under the guidance and supervision of parents or guardian.
(2) When the drug is administered to infants, care should be taken so that the drug does not catch in the throat.
In a daily dose (3 g) of this product contains 2.941 g of the following mixed crude drugs:
|JP Rhubarb||1.96 g|
|JP Glycyrrhiza||0.98 g|
(JP: The Japanese Pharmacopoeia)
Inactive ingredients: Sodium carmellose
Effective to relieves following symptoms: constipation, constipation-associated lightheadedness, hot flashes, eczema, dermatitis, acne, anorexia (loss of appetite), abdominal distention, abnormal fermentation in the intestines, hemorrhoids.
! CAUTION FOR USE
Do not use if you are:
- Infants under 3 months of age.
- Administered the following medications while taking this product: other laxatives
- Breastfeeding (breastfeeding should be avoided if you take this product.)
Who should seek consultation
- The following persons should consult a physician, pharmacist, or registered distributor before taking this medicine.
- Persons undergoing medical treatment from a physician.
- Pregnant women or women suspected of being pregnant.
- Persons who is physically weak(declining of strength or constitutional weakness)
- Persons with weak stomach and intestine, who have a tendency to diarrhea.
- The following symptoms may be adverse reactions to this medication. If any of these symptoms occur, stop taking this medicine immediately and consult a physician, pharmacist, or registered distributor. Take the instruction leaflet with you.
Take the instruction leaflet with you.
|Gastrointestinal system||Diarrhea with severe abdominal pain, abdominal pain|
- A following symptom may appear after taking this medicine. If the symptom continues or worsen, take this leaflet with you, and consult a physician, pharmacist or registered distributor: Diarrhea.
- Stop taking this medicine and consult a physician, pharmacist, or registered distributor if symptoms do not improve after taking this medicine for about 5~6 days. Take this leaflet with you.
PRECAUTIONS FOR STORAGE AND HANDLING
- Store in a cool, dry place free from direct sunlight.
- Keep all medication out of the reach of children.
- Do not replace it with other containers (this may cause misuse or quality changes).
- When you take this medicine in divided dose, fold over the opened edge of the packet and store it. The remaining medicine should be taken within 2 days.
- Since the medicine contains crude drugs, the granules color may vary for individual products, however this has no influence on the efficacy of this medicine.
- Do not take this medicine after the expiration date.
Hotline : +81 90-7519-2946
Facebook : Mori Healthcare
Address: 170-0004 東京都 豊島区 北大塚３丁目-２５-16 伊納ビル 2F 202