Name: KANPO 213
Formulation: Fine granules
Category: Category 2 OTC medicines
KANPO 213 is effective for calming the nervous system and controlling feelings.
It can also promote natural sleep and is effective for insomnia.
This product can be used for those who have irritability, palpitations, choking and anxiety
Dosage and administration
Following symptoms in persons with moderate to high physical fitness and mental anxiety who suffer from palpitations, insomnia, constipation, etc.,:
Palpitations, anxiety, insomnia, neuroticism, menopausal neurosis, night crying in children, constipation, etc.,.
! CAUTION FOR USE
Do not take if you are
- Infants under 3 months of age.
- Administered the following medications while taking this product: other laxatives
- Breastfeeding (breastfeeding should be avoided if you take this product.)
Who should seek consultation
- The following persons should consult a physician, pharmacist, or registered distributor before taking this medicine.
- Persons who have experienced rash, redness, itching, etc. due to medicines or something.
- The following symptoms may be adverse reactions to this medication. If any of these symptoms occur, stop taking this medicine immediately and consult a physician, pharmacist, or registered distributor. Take the instruction leaflet with you.
|Skin||Rash, redness, itching|
|Gastrointestinal system||Severe abdominal pain|
In very rare cases the following serious symptoms may occur. In this case, consult a physician immediately
|Interstitial pneumonia||When go upstairs or exert yourself too much, symptoms such as shortness of breath, breathing difficulties, dry cough, and fever will appear. They will appear suddenly and persist.|
|Hepatic function failure||Following symptoms appear: fever, itching, rash, jaundice (yellowing of skin and white of eyes), brown urine, whole-body tiredness, loss of appetite.|
- A following symptom may appear after taking this medicine. If the symptom continues or worsen, consult a physician, pharmacist, or registered distributor. Take this leaflet with you: diarrhea.
- Stop taking this medicine and consult a physician, pharmacist, or registered distributor if symptoms do not improve after taking this medicine for about 1 month (about 1 week if you take this medicine for in the case of constipation and night crying in children). Take this leaflet with you.
PRECAUTIONS FOR STORAGE AND HANDLING
- Store in a cool, dry place free from direct sunlight.
- Keep all medication out of the reach of children.
- Do not replace it with other containers (this may cause misuse or quality changes).
- When you take this medicine in divided dose, fold over the opened edge of the packet and store it. The remaining medicine should be taken within 2 days.
- Since the medicine contains crude drugs, the granules color may vary for individual products, however this has no influence on the efficacy of this medicine.
- Do not take this medicine after the expiration date.
Hotline : +81 90-7519-2946
Facebook : Mori Healthcare
Address: 170-0004 東京都 豊島区 北大塚３丁目-２５-16 伊納ビル 2F 202