Name: KANPO 214
Formulation: Fine granules
Category: Category 2 OTC medicines
KANPO 214 is effective to calm nervous tension, excitement and balancing the mind.
Improving gastrointestinal functions and promotes digestion and absorption.
This product can be used for those who have weak stomach and intestines, easily get stressed, irritable, flustered, and have trembling hands and feet.
Check the drug description in PDF format.
Dosage and administration
The following dosage should be taken 3 times a day before or between meals.
|Adults (15 years old and older)
|2.5 g per package
|7-15 years old
|2/3 of the adult dose
|4-7 years old
|1/2 of the adult dose
|2-4 years old
|1/3 of the adult dose
|Under 2 years old
|Less than 1/3 of the adult dose
Precautions related to dosage and administration
(1) Children should be administered this product under the guidance and supervision of parents or guardian.
(2) Infants under 1 year of age should receive medical attention first and should be administered only when it is unavoidable.
In a daily dose (7.5 g) of this product contains 3.15 g of Yokukansankachimpihange extract of the following mixed crude drugs:
|JP Pinellia Tuber
|JP Atractylodes Rhizome
|JP Poria Sclerotium
|JP Cnidium Rhizome
|JP Citrus Unshiu Peel
|JP Japanese Angelica root
|JP Bupleurum Root
|JP Uncaria Thorn
(JP: The Japanese Pharmacopoeia)
Inactive ingredients: Lactose, cellulose, partially alphalized starch, Ca stearate, silicic anhydride
Following symptoms in persons with moderate physical strength, who have weak digestive organs, nervousness, irritability, and irritability: nervousness, insomnia, night crying, irritability in children, menopausal disorders, chi-no-michi-sho*, tooth grinding.
*Chi-no-michi-sho is a generic term of neuropsychiatric symptoms such as anxiety and irritation and physical symptoms due to fluctuation of female hormones caused by menstruation, pregnancy, childbirth or menopause.
! CAUTION FOR USE
Do not take if you are
Infants under 3 months of age.
Who should seek consultation
- The following persons should consult a physician, pharmacist, or registered distributor before taking this medicine.
- Persons undergoing medical treatment from a physician.
- Pregnant women or women suspected of being pregnant.
- Persons with weak stomach.
- Persons who have experienced rash, redness, itching, etc. due to medicines or something else
- The following symptoms may be adverse reactions to this medication. If any of these symptoms occur, stop taking this medicine immediately and consult a physician, pharmacist, or registered distributor. Take the instruction leaflet with you.
Take the instruction leaflet with you.
|Rash, redness, itching
- Stop taking this medicine and consult a physician, pharmacist, or registered distributor if symptoms do not improve after taking this medicine for about 1 month (1 week if you take this medicine for night crying in children). Take this leaflet with you.
PRECAUTIONS FOR STORAGE AND HANDLING
- Store in a cool, dry place free from direct sunlight.
- Keep all medication out of the reach of children.
- Do not replace it with other containers (this may cause misuse or quality changes).
- When you take this medicine in divided dose, fold over the opened edge of the packet and store it. The remaining medicine should be taken within 2 days.
- Since the medicine contains crude drugs, the granules color may vary for individual products, however this has no influence on the efficacy of this medicine.
- Do not take this medicine after the expiration date.