Name: KANPO 215
Formulation: Fine granules
Category: Category 2 OTC medicines
KANPO 215 improves your general nutritional condition by enhancing digestion and absorption in the stomach and intestines, as well as restoring energy and stamina.
This product can be used for those who have anemia, pale complexion, tiredness, general malaise, and dry skin.
Check the drug description in PDF format.
Dosage and administration
The following dosage should be taken 3 times a day before or between meals.
|Adults (15 years old and older)||2 g per package|
|7-15 years old||2/3 of the adult dose|
|4-7 years old||1/2 of the adult dose|
|Under 4 years old||Do not use|
Precautions related to dosage and administration
(1) Children should be administered this product under the guidance and supervision of parents or guardian.
In a daily dose (6 g) of this product contains 4.20 g of Juzentaihoto extract of the following mixed crude drugs:
|JP Rehmannia Root|
|JP Astragalus Root|
|JP Cnidium Rhizome|
|JP Atractylodes Rhizome|
|JP Paony Root|
|JP Japanese Angelica root|
|JP Cinnamon Bark|
|JP Poria Sclerotium|
(JP: The Japanese Pharmacopoeia)
Inactive ingredients: Lactose, cellulose, partially alphalized starch, Ca stearate, silicic anhydride
Following symptoms in persons with poor physical strength: Decreased physical strength after illness or surgery, fatigue, anorexia, sweating, cold hands and feet, anemia
! CAUTION FOR USE
Who should seek consultation
- The following persons should consult a physician, pharmacist, or registered distributor before taking this medicine.
- Persons undergoing medical treatment from a physician.
- Pregnant women or women suspected of being pregnant.
- Persons who have gastrointestinal weakness.
- Elderly persons
- Persons who have experienced rash, redness, itching, etc. due to medicines or something else
- Persons with the following symptoms: Swelling
- Persons with the following diagnoses: high blood pressure, heart disease, kidney disease
- The following symptoms may be adverse reactions to this medication. If any of these symptoms occur, stop taking this medicine immediately and consult a physician, pharmacist, or registered distributor. Take the instruction leaflet with you.
Take the instruction leaflet with you.
|Skin||Rash, redness, itching|
|Gastrointestinal system||Gastric discomfort|
In very rare cases the following serious symptoms may occur. In this case, consult a physician immediately
|Hepatic function failure||Following symptoms appear: fever, itching, rash, jaundice (yellowing of skin and white of eyes), brown urine, whole-body tiredness, loss of appetite.|
|Pseudoaldosteronism, myopathy||In addition to listlessness, stretched feeling, and stiffness of hands and feet, feeling of weakness and muscular pain will appear and gradually worsen.|
- A following symptom may appear after taking this medicine. If the symptom continues or worsen, take this leaflet with you, and consult a physician, pharmacist or registered distributor: Diarrhea
- Stop taking this medicine and consult a physician, pharmacist, or registered distributor if symptoms do not improve after taking this medicine for about 1 month. Take this leaflet with you.
- If you take this medicine regularly for a long period, consult a physician, pharmacist, or registered distributor.
PRECAUTIONS FOR STORAGE AND HANDLING
- Store in a cool, dry place free from direct sunlight.
- Keep all medication out of the reach of children.
- Do not replace it with other containers (this may cause misuse or quality changes).
- When you take this medicine in divided dose, fold over the opened edge of the packet and store it. The remaining medicine should be taken within 2 days.
- Since the medicine contains crude drugs, the granules color may vary for individual products, however this has no influence on the efficacy of this medicine.
- Do not take this medicine after the expiration date.