Name: KANPO 216
Formulation: Fine granules
Category: Category 2 OTC medicines
Enhances gastrointestinal functions, promotes digestion and absorption, and restores physical strength.
Used to drain excess water from the body.
For those who have gastrointestinal weakness, cold lower limbs, dizziness, lightheadedness, and headaches.
Check the drug description in PDF format.
Dosage and administration
The following dosage should be taken 3 times a day before or between meals.
|Adults (15 years old and older)||2 g per package|
|7-14 years old||2/3 of the adult dose|
|4-6 years old||1/2 of the adult dose|
|Under 4 years old||Do not use|
In a daily dose (6 g) of this product contains 2.40 g of Hangebyakujyutsutenmato A extract of the following mixed crude drugs:
|JP Pinellia Tuber||2.10 g|
|JP Medicated leaven||1.40 g|
|JP Atractylodes rhizome||2.10 g|
|JP Astragalus root||1.05 g|
|JP Citrus unshiu peel||2.10 g|
|JP Ginseng||1.05 g|
|JP Poria Sclerotium||2.10 g|
|JP Alisma rhizome||1.05 g|
|JP Malt||1.40 g|
|JP Phellodendron Bark||0.70 g|
|JP Gastrodia Tuber||1.40 g|
|JP Processed Ginger||0.70 g|
|JP Ginger||0.35 g|
(JP: The Japanese Pharmacopoeia)
Inactive ingredients: lactose, cellulose, partially alphalized starch, Ca stearate, and silicic anhydride
Following symptoms in persons with moderate or low physical strength who has weak stomach and intestines, and cold lower limbs: headache, lightheadedness, dizziness, dizziness, sinusitis (sinusitis)
! CAUTION FOR USE
Who should seek consultation
- The following persons should consult a physician, pharmacist, or registered distributor before taking this medicine.
- Persons undergoing medical treatment from a physician.
- Pregnant women or women suspected of being pregnant.
- Persons who have experienced rash, redness, itching, etc. due to medicines or something else.
- The following symptoms may be adverse reactions to this medication. If any of these symptoms occur, stop taking this medicine immediately and consult a physician, pharmacist, or registered distributor. Take the instruction leaflet with you.
|Skin||Rash, redness, itching|
- Stop taking this medicine and consult a physician, pharmacist, or registered distributor if symptoms do not improve after taking this medicine for about 1 monthTake this leaflet with you.
PRECAUTIONS FOR STORAGE AND HANDLING
- Store in a cool, dry place free from direct sunlight.
- Keep all medication out of the reach of children.
- Do not replace it with other containers (this may cause misuse or quality changes).
- When you take this medicine in divided dose, fold over the opened edge of the packet and store it. The remaining medicine should be taken within 2 days.
- Since the medicine contains crude drugs, the granules color may vary for individual products, however this has no influence on the efficacy of this medicine.
- Do not take this medicine after the expiration date.
Hotline : +81 90-7519-2946
Facebook : Mori Healthcare
Address: 170-0004 東京都 豊島区 北大塚３丁目-２５-16 伊納ビル 2F 202