Name: KANPO 217
Formulation: Fine granules
Category: Category 2 OTC medicines
KANPO 217 has the effect of promoting blood flow, regulating systemic functions, and balancing hormone.
This product can also improve water retention, and can be used to treat upper body pain, cold hands and feet, menstrual pain, irregular menstruation, stiff shoulders, and easy bruising.
Check the drug description in PDF format.
Dosage and administration
The following dosage should be taken 3 times a day before or between meals.
|Adults (15 years old and older)||2 g per package|
|7-15 years old||2/3 of the adult dose|
|4-7 years old||1/2 of the adult dose|
|Under 4 years old||Do not use|
Precautions related to dosage and administration
(1) Children should be administered this product under the guidance and supervision of parents or guardian.
In a daily dose (6 g) of this product contains 2.09 g of Kamishoyosan extract of the following mixed crude drugs:
|JP Cinnamon Bark||2.50 g|
|JP Peony Root||2.50 g|
|JP Peach Kernel||2.50 g|
|JP Poria Sclerotium||2.50 g|
|JP Moutan Bark||2.50 g|
(JP: The Japanese Pharmacopoeia)
Inactive ingredients: JP Mg metasilicate-aluminate, JP Lactose Hydrate, valley starch.
Following symptoms with adequate physical strength who sometimes complaint lower abdominal pain, stiff shoulder, heavy head, dizziness, hot flashes, and/or over-sensitiveness of feet to cold: Menstrual irregularity, menstrual disorders, menstrual pain, menopausal disorders, chi-no-michi-sho*, stiff shoulder, dizziness, heavy head, bruise (contusion), chilblains, spot of the skin, eczema/dermatitis, and acne.
*Chi-no-michi-sho is a generic term of neuropsychiatric symptoms such as anxiety and irritation and physical symptoms due to fluctuation of female hormones caused by menstruation, pregnancy, childbirth or menopause.
! CAUTION FOR USE
Who should seek consultation
- The following persons should consult a physician, pharmacist, or registered distributor before taking this medicine.
- Persons undergoing medical treatment from a physician.
- Pregnant women or women suspected of being pregnant.
- Persons who is physically weak (declining of strength or constitutional weakness)
- Persons who have experienced rash, redness, itching, etc. due to medicines or something else.
- The following symptoms may be adverse reactions to this medication. If any of these symptoms occur, stop taking this medicine immediately and consult a physician, pharmacist, or registered distributor. Take the instruction leaflet with you.
|Skin||Rash, redness, itching|
|Gastrointestinal system||Loss of appetite|
In very rare cases the following serious symptoms may occur. In this case, consult a physician immediately
|Hepatic function failure||Following symptoms appear: fever, itching, rash, jaundice (yellowing of skin and white of eyes), brown urine, whole-body tiredness, loss of appetite.|
- A following symptom may appear after taking this medicine. If the symptom continues or worsen, take this leaflet with you, and consult a physician, pharmacist or registered distributor: Diarrhea
- Stop taking this medicine and consult a physician, pharmacist, or registered distributor if symptoms do not improve after taking this medicine for about 1 month. Take this leaflet with you.
PRECAUTIONS FOR STORAGE AND HANDLING
- Sore in a cool, dry place free from direct sunlight.
- Keep all medication out of the reach of children.
- Do not replace it with other containers (this may cause misuse or quality changes).
- When you take this medicine in divided dose, fold over the opened edge of the packet and store it. The remaining medicine should be taken within 2 days.
- Since the medicine contains crude drugs, the granules color may vary for individual products, however this has no influence on the efficacy of this medicine.
- Do not take this medicine after the expiration date.
Hotline : +81 90-7519-2946
Facebook : Mori Healthcare
Address: 170-0004 東京都 豊島区 北大塚３丁目-２５-16 伊納ビル 2F 202