Name: KANPO 218
Formulation: Fine granules
Category: Category 2 OTC medicines
KANPO 218 Enhances digestion and absorption, removes excess heat, and improves gastrointestinal function.
It is effective for repeated diarrhea and constipation due to stress.
This product can be used for those who have anorexia, nausea, vomiting, heartburn, thirst, and bad breath.
Check the drug description in PDF format.
Dosage and administration
The following dosage should be taken 3 times a day before or between meals.
|Adults (15 years old and older)||2 g per package|
|7-15 years old||2/3 of the adult dose|
|4-7 years old||1/3 of the adult dose|
|Under 2 years old||1/4 or less of the adult dose|
Precautions related to dosage and administration
(1) Children should be administered this product under the guidance and supervision of parents or guardian.
(2) Infants under 1 year of age should receive medical attention first and should be administered only when it is unavoidable.
In a daily dose (6 g) of this product contains 2.30 g of Hangeshashinto extract of the following mixed crude drugs:
|JP Pinellia Tuber||2.50 g|
|JP Scutellaria Root||1.25 g|
|JP Ginseng||1.25 g|
|JP Glycyrrhiza||1.25 g|
|JP Jujube||1.25 g|
|JP Coptis Rhizome||0.50 g|
|JP Processed Ginger||1.50 g|
(JP: The Japanese Pharmacopoeia)
Inactive ingredients: JP Mg metasilicate-aluminate, JP Lactose Hydrate, valley starch.
Following symptoms in persons with moderate physical strength who have difficulty in swallowing at the solar plexus and a tendency to soft stools or diarrhea and sometimes experience nausea, vomiting, stomach growling and loss of appetite: Acute or chronic gastroenteritis, diarrhea/soft stools, dyspepsia, gastroptosis, neurological gastritis, stomach weakness, hangover, belching, heartburn, and stomatitis, neurosis.
! CAUTION FOR USE
Do not take if you are
Infants under 3 months of age.
Who should seek consultation
- The following persons should consult a physician, pharmacist, or registered distributor before taking this medicine.
- Persons undergoing medical treatment from a physician.
- Pregnant women or women suspected of being pregnant.
- Elderly persons.
- Persons who have experienced rash, redness, itching, etc. due to medicines or something.
- Persons with the following symptoms: edema.
- Persons diagnosed as having the following: hypertension, heart disease, kidney disease
- The following symptoms may be adverse reactions to this medication. If any of these symptoms occur, stop taking this medicine immediately and consult a physician, pharmacist, or registered distributor. Take the instruction leaflet with you.
|Skin||Rash, redness, itching|
In very rare cases the following serious symptoms may occur. In this case, consult a physician immediately
|Interstitial pneumonia||When go upstairs or exert yourself too much, symptoms such as shortness of breath, breathing difficulties, dry cough, and fever will appear. They will appear suddenly and persist.|
|Pseudoaldosteronism, myopathy||In addition to listlessness, stretched feeling, and stiffness of hands and feet, feeling of weakness and muscular pain will appear and gradually worsen.|
|Hepatic function failure||Following symptoms appear: fever, itching, rash, jaundice (yellowing of skin and white of eyes), brown urine, whole-body tiredness, loss of appetite.|
- Stop taking this medicine and consult a physician, pharmacist, or registered distributor if symptoms do not improve after taking this medicine for about 1 month (5 or 6 times if you take this medicine for gastroenteritis, hangover, belching or heartburn). Take this leaflet with you.
- If you take this medicine regularly for a long period, consult a physician, pharmacist or registered distributor.
PRECAUTIONS FOR STORAGE AND HANDLING
- Store in a cool, dry place free from direct sunlight.
- Keep all medication out of the reach of children.
- Do not replace it with other containers (this may cause misuse or quality changes).
- When you take this medicine in divided dose, fold over the opened edge of the packet and store it. The remaining medicine should be taken within 2 days.
- Since the medicine contains crude drugs, the granules color may vary for individual products, however this has no influence on the efficacy of this medicine.
- Do not take this medicine after the expiration date.
Hotline : +81 90-7519-2946
Facebook : Mori Healthcare
Address: 170-0004 東京都 豊島区 北大塚３丁目-２５-16 伊納ビル 2F 202