Name: KANPO 219
Category: Category 2 OTC medicines
KANPO 219 can be used for treating of coldness, pain, and numbness in the legs and feet, frequent urination at night, polyuria, decreased urine output, swelling, blurred vision, and itchy skin.
Effective for people who are easily fatigued, have cold extremities, and those who have decreased urination or polyuria associated with the feeling of thirst.
Check the drug description in PDF format.
Dosage and administration
The following dosage should be taken twice daily before or between meals.
|Adults (15 years old and older)||20 pills|
|7-15 years old||13 pills|
|4-7 years old||10 pills|
|3-4 years old||6 pills|
|Under 3 years old||Do not use|
Precautions related to dosage and administration
(1) Children should be administered this product under the guidance and supervision of parents or guardian.
(2) When the drug is administered to children (3 years old or older), care should be taken so that the drug does not catch in the throat.
In a daily dose (60 pills) of this product following mixed crude drugs:
|JP Rehmannia Root||1.110 g|
|JP Cornus Fruit||0.555 g|
|JP Dioscorea Rhizome||0.555 g|
|JP Alisma Rhizome||0.416 g|
|JP Poria Sclerotium||0.416 g|
|JP Moutan Bark||0.416 g|
|JP Cinnamon Bark||0.139 g|
|JP Aconitie Root||0.139 g|
|JP Achyranthes Root||0.416 g|
|JP Plantago Seed||0.416 g|
(JP: The Japanese Pharmacopoeia)
Inactive ingredients: Honey, plum powder, starch of baled potato
Following symptoms in persons with moderate or low physical strength who have tiredness, cold extremities, decreased urine output, swelling, and sometimes thirst: leg pain, back pain, numbness, blurred vision in the elderly, itching, dysuria, frequent urination, swelling.
Improvement of symptoms associated with high blood pressure (stiff shoulders, heavy head, tinnitus)
! CAUTION FOR USE
Who should seek consultation
- The following persons should consult a physician, pharmacist, or registered distributor before taking this medicine.
- Persons undergoing medical treatment from a physician.
- Pregnant women or women suspected of being pregnant.
- Persons who is physically weak(declining of strength or constitutional weakness)
- Persons with weak stomach and intestine who have a tendency to diarrhea.
- persons with strong physical strength with a strong, flushed face.
- Persons who have experienced rash, redness, itching, etc. due to medicines or something else
- The following symptoms may be adverse reactions to this medication. If any of these symptoms occur, stop taking this medicine immediately and consult a physician, pharmacist, or registered distributor. Take the instruction leaflet with you.
Take the instruction leaflet with you.
|Skin||Rash, redness, itching|
|Gastrointestinal system||Loss of appetite, gastric distress, abdominal pain|
|Others||Palpitations, lightheadedness, numbness of lips and tongue|
In very rare cases the following serious symptoms may occur. In this case, consult a physician immediately
|Interstitial pneumonia||When go upstairs or exert yourself too much, symptoms such as shortness of breath, breathing difficulties, dry cough, and fever will appear. They will appear suddenly and persist.|
|Hepatic function failure||Following symptoms appear: fever, itching, rash, jaundice (yellowing of skin and white of eyes), brown urine, whole-body tiredness, loss of appetite.|
- A following symptom may appear after taking this medicine. If the symptom continues or worsen, take this leaflet with you, and consult a physician, pharmacist or registered distributor: Diarrhea.
- Stop taking this medicine and consult a physician, pharmacist, or registered distributor if symptoms do not improve after taking this medicine for about 1 month. Take this leaflet with you.
PRECAUTIONS FOR STORAGE AND HANDLING
- Store in a cool, dry place free from direct sunlight.
- Keep all medication out of the reach of children.
- Do not replace it with other containers (this may cause misuse or quality changes).
- When you take this medicine in divided dose, fold over the opened edge of the packet and store it. The remaining medicine should be taken within 2 days.
- Since the medicine contains crude drugs, the granules color may vary for individual products, however this has no influence on the efficacy of this medicine.
- Do not take this medicine after the expiration date.
Hotline : +81 90-7519-2946
Facebook : Mori Healthcare
Address: 170-0004 東京都 豊島区 北大塚３丁目-２５-16 伊納ビル 2F 202