Name: KANPO 220
Formulation: Fine granules
Category: Category 2 OTC medicines
Used for those who suffer from coughing with thin watery phlegm and runny nose, sneezing, congestion, coughing, and other symptoms.
KANPO 220 has no side effects of drowsiness and can be used to treat hay fever, runny nose, and conjunctivitis.
Also effective for rhinitis, bronchitis, bronchial asthma, etc.
Check the drug description in PDF format.
Dosage and administration
The following dosage should be taken 3 times a day before or between meals.
|Adults (15 years old and older)||2.0 g per package|
|7-15 years old||2/3 of the adult dose|
|4-7 years old||1/2 of the adult dose|
|2-4 years old||1/3 of the adult dose|
|Under 2 years old||Less than 1/4 of the adult dose|
Precautions related to dosage and administration
(1) Children should be administered this product under the guidance and supervision of parents or guardian.
(2) Infants under 1 year of age should receive medical attention first and should be administered only when it is unavoidable.
In a daily dose (6 g) of this product contains 2.58 g of Shoseiryuto extract of the following mixed crude drugs:
|Ephedra Herb||1.50 g|
|Paony Root||1.50 g|
|Processed Ginger||1.50 g|
|Cinnamon Bark||1.50 g|
|Asiasarum Root||1.50 g|
|Scisandra Fruit||1.50 g|
|Pinellia Tuber||3.00 g|
(JP: The Japanese Pharmacopoeia)
Inactive ingredients: Lactose, cellulose, partially alphalized starch, Ca stearate, silicic anhydride
Following symptoms in persons with moderate or slightly poor physical strength who suffer from coughing with thin watery phlegm and runny nose: Bronchitis, bronchial asthma, rhinitis, allergic rhinitis, edema, common cold, and hay fever.
! CAUTION FOR USE
Do not use if you are:
Infants under 3 months of age.
Who should seek consultation
- The following persons should consult a physician, pharmacist, or registered distributor before taking this medicine.
- Persons undergoing medical treatment from a physician.
- Pregnant women or women suspected of being pregnant.
- Persons who is physically weak(declining of strength or constitutional weakness)
- Persons with weak stomach.
- Persons with excessive sweating.
- Elderly persons
- Persons who have experienced rash, redness, itching, etc. due to medicines or something else
- Persons with the following symptoms: edema, urination difficulty.
- Persons diagnosed as having the following: high blood pressure, heart disease, kidney disease, thyroid disease.
- The following symptoms may be adverse reactions to this medication. If any of these symptoms occur, stop taking this medicine immediately and consult a physician, pharmacist, or registered distributor. Take the instruction leaflet with you.
Take the instruction leaflet with you.
|Skin||Rash, redness, itching|
|Gastrointestinal system||Nausea, loss of appetite, gastric distress.|
In very rare cases the following serious symptoms may occur. In this case, consult a physician immediately
|Interstitial pneumonia||When go upstairs or exert yourself too much, symptoms such as shortness of breath, breathing difficulties, dry cough, and fever will appear. They will appear suddenly and persist.|
|Hepatic function failure||Following symptoms appear: fever, itching, rash, jaundice (yellowing of skin and white of eyes), brown urine, whole-body tiredness, loss of appetite.|
- Stop taking this medicine and consult a physician, pharmacist, or registered distributor if symptoms do not improve after taking this medicine for about 1 month (1 week if you take this medicine for common cold). Take this leaflet with you.
- If you take this medicine regularly for a long period, consult a physician, pharmacist, or registered distributor.
PRECAUTIONS FOR STORAGE AND HANDLING
- Store in a cool, dry place free from direct sunlight.
- Keep all medication out of the reach of children.
- Do not replace it with other containers (this may cause misuse or quality changes).
- When you take this medicine in divided dose, fold over the opened edge of the packet and store it. The remaining medicine should be taken within 2 days.
- Since the medicine contains crude drugs, the granules color may vary for individual products, however this has no influence on the efficacy of this medicine.
- Do not take this medicine after the expiration date.
Hotline : +81 90-7519-2946
Facebook : Mori Healthcare
Address: 170-0004 東京都 豊島区 北大塚３丁目-２５-16 伊納ビル 2F 202