Name: KANPO 221
Formulation: Fine granules
Category: Category 2 OTC medicines
KANPO 221 has the effect to warm the whole body and improving weak body functions.
Promoting water metabolism and is effective for various pains.
This product can be used for those who are weak, have strong general coldness, swelling, dizziness, and diarrhea.
Check the drug description in PDF format.
Dosage and administration
The following dosage should be taken 3 times a day before or between meals.
|Adults (15 years old and older)||2 g per package|
|Under 15 years old||Do not use|
In a daily dose (6 g) of this product contains 2.40 g of Sanwaron S suisei extract of the following mixed crude drugs:
|JP Poria Sclerotium||3.0 g|
|JP Ginger||0.6 g|
|JP Peony Root||1.8 g|
|JP Atractylodes Lancea Rhizome||1.8 g|
|Powdered processed aconite root||0.6 g|
(JP: The Japanese Pharmacopoeia)
Inactive ingredients: JP Mg metasilicate-aluminate, JP Lactose Hydrate, valley starch.
Following symptoms in persons with weak constitution who get cold, fatigue, diarrhea, abdominal pain, and dizziness: diarrhea, acute and chronic gastroenteritis, gastrointestinal weakness, dizziness, palpitations, common cold, swelling, eczema and dermatitis, itchy skin
! CAUTION FOR USE
Who should seek consultation
- The following persons should consult a physician, pharmacist, or registered distributor before taking this medicine.
- Persons undergoing medical treatment from a physician.
- Pregnant women or women suspected of being pregnant.
- People with a strong, flushed face with full physical strength.
- Persons who have experienced rash, redness, itching, etc. due to medicines or something else.
- The following symptoms may be adverse reactions to this medication. If any of these symptoms occur, stop taking this medicine immediately and consult a physician, pharmacist, or registered distributor. Take the instruction leaflet with you.
|Skin||Rash, redness, itching|
|Other||Palpitations, hot flashes, numbness of lips and tongue|
- Stop taking this medicine and consult a physician, pharmacist, or registered distributor if symptoms do not improve after taking this medicine for about 1 month (5 to 6 times if you take this medicine for acute gastroenteritis or hangover, and 5 to 6 days if you take it for watery diarrhea or cold). Take this leaflet with you.
- In rare cases, symptoms may develop as a result of taking this product. In such cases, stop taking the product and consult a physician, pharmacist, or registered sales representative with this document.
PRECAUTIONS FOR STORAGE AND HANDLING
- Store in a cool, dry place free from direct sunlight.
- Keep all medication out of the reach of children.
- Do not replace it with other containers (this may cause misuse or quality changes).
- When you take this medicine in divided dose, fold over the opened edge of the packet and store it. The remaining medicine should be taken within 2 days.
- Since the medicine contains crude drugs, the granules color may vary for individual products, however this has no influence on the efficacy of this medicine.
- Do not take this medicine after the expiration date.