Name: KANPO 222
Formulation: Fine granules
Category: Category 2 OTC medicines
KANPO 222 has effect to lose the tension in the skeletal muscles of the limbs to relieve pain.
Recommended for those who have cramps in their legs while exercising or sleeping, for who suffer from cramps and back pain after occasional exercise and for those who have muscle spasms and sudden strong pain.
This product can be used to relieve stomachache and abdominal pain, including stomach cramps, and colic caused by gallstones and urinary tract stones.
Check the drug description in PDF format.
Dosage and administration
The following dosage should be taken 3 times a day before or between meals.
|Adults (15 years old and older)||1.0 g per package|
|7-15 years old||2/3 of the adult dose|
|4-7 years old||1/2 of the adult dose|
|2-4 years old||1/3 of the adult dose|
|Under 2 years old||Less than 1/4 of the adult dose|
Precautions related to dosage and administration
(1) Children should be administered this product under the guidance and supervision of parents or guardian.
(2) Infants under 1 year of age should receive medical attention first and should be administered only when it is unavoidable.
In a daily dose (3 g) of this product contains 1.10 g of Shakuyakukanzoto extract of the following mixed crude drugs:
|JP Peony Root||2.00 g|
|JP Glycyrrhiza||2.00 g|
(JP: The Japanese Pharmacopoeia)
Inactive ingredients: Lactose hydrate, valley starch, Mg metasilicate aluminate.
Following symptoms in persons who have pain accompanying acute muscle spasms: abdominal pain.
! CAUTION FOR USE
Do not use if you are:
- Infants under 3 months of age.
- Following persons should not take this medicine: Persons diagnosed as having a following disease: heart disease
- Take this medicine only when you are having symptoms. Do not take it continuously.
Who should seek consultation
- The following persons should consult a physician, pharmacist, or registered distributor before taking this medicine.
- Persons undergoing medical treatment from a physician.
- Pregnant women or women suspected of being pregnant.
- Elderly persons
- Persons with the following symptoms: edema.
- Persons diagnosed as having the following: high blood pressure, kidney disease.
- The following symptoms may be adverse reactions to this medication. If any of these symptoms occur, stop taking this medicine immediately and consult a physician, pharmacist, or registered distributor. Take the instruction leaflet with you.
In very rare cases the following serious symptoms may occur. In this case, consult a physician immediately
|Interstitial pneumonia||When go upstairs or exert yourself too much, symptoms such as shortness of breath, breathing difficulties, dry cough, and fever will appear. They will appear suddenly and persist.|
|Pseudohyperaldosteronism, myopathy||In addition to listlessness, stretched feeling, and stiffness of hands and feet, feeling of weakness and muscular pain will appear and gradually worsen|
|Congestive heart failure, ventricular tachicardia||Whole body tiredness, palpitations, shortness of breath, chest discomfort, chest pain, dizziness and faint may appear.|
|Hepatic function failure||Following symptoms appear: fever, itching, rash, jaundice (yellowing of skin and white of eyes), brown urine, whole-body tiredness, loss of appetite.|
- Stop taking this medicine and consult a physician, pharmacist, or registered distributor if symptoms do not improve after taking this medicine for 5~6 times. Take the instruction leaflet with you.
PRECAUTIONS FOR STORAGE AND HANDLING
- Store in a cool, dry place free from direct sunlight.
- Keep all medication out of the reach of children.
- Do not replace it with other containers (this may cause misuse or quality changes).
- When you take this medicine in divided dose, fold over the opened edge of the packet and store it. The remaining medicine should be taken within 2 days.
- Since the medicine contains crude drugs, the granules color may vary for individual products, however this has no influence on the efficacy of this medicine.
- Do not take this medicine after the expiration date.
Hotline : +81 90-7519-2946
Facebook : Mori Healthcare
Address: 170-0004 東京都 豊島区 北大塚３丁目-２５-16 伊納ビル 2F 202